15 Ilene Court, Bldg.12, Unit.6, Hillsborough NJ, 08844 T:(908)-359-7014 E: email@example.com
ISO 9001:2015 Certified & ITAR Registered
Circuit Fabrication using Photo lithography and Ion Milling
Thin film circuit fabrication and thin film component manufacturing is performed using both wet and dry etching (ion milling and RIE) techniques.
Components are manufactured according to your designs using conductors and resistor. Circuits with through hole vias, front and back metallization can be accommodated. Standard substrate materials are polished or as fired 99.6% Alumina, polished or lapped AlN, Silicon, BeO, Diamond, and Quartz.
Please forward your drawings (dxf format) to us.
THIN FILM FABRICATION DESIGN RULES:
- Minimum line width and gap width, 1 mil, Tolerance +/- 0.0002″
- Metallized or clearance holes-Absolute location +/- 0.002″
- Hole taper 10-20% of substrate thickness
- Metallized hole minimum 0.005″, capture pad minimum 0.005″
- Minimum diameter 1:1 aspect ratio of substrate thickness
- Laser cutouts-0.006″ minimum radius
- Minimum separation of laser holes is substrate thickness
- Metallization pullback from edge 0.002″
- Front to back registration +/-0.002″
- Diamond dicing-L and W +/-0.001″
- TaN-Standard is 50 ohms/sq. Values from 25 to 200 ohms/sq.
- TCR is -100 +/-50 ppm/C
- Stabilization 425C for 30 minutes, Lower temperature stabilization required for TaN/TiW/Ni/Au to prevent Ni diffusion, 325C for 60 minutes is usual.
- Layout for passivation is 100% of nominal value, +/- 10%
- NiCr-Standard is 50 to 150 ohms/sq.
- TCR value is 0 +/- 50 ppm/C
- Stabilization is 325C for up to 60 minutes
- Layout for laser trimming is 80% of nominal value.
- Layout for passivation is 100% of nominal value +/- 10%